Participants must submit all of the following to make a successful entry:
- ONE online application form can be submitted as:
- An individual entry; or
- A group entry, where a group can consist of no more than six members.
- ONE evaluation form (To be completed by Project Supervisor or Endorsing Faculty Member)
Please download template here and upload the completed evaluation form with the application form.
- ONE project report written in English which includes
i) A project title;
ii) Personal details of the author(s) (i.e., name, student ID, school, department, year of study);
iii) An abstract;
iv) Detailed description of the project;
v) Discussion; and
The final report should not exceed 20 pages, including the title page, associated illustration and references. It should be uploaded with the application form.
- TWO posters for project exhibition
PDF file required; each poster size: 980mm (w) x 1300mm (h)
Please upload the PDF file with the application form.
- ONE initial presentation
Format: a dynamical video presentation; or a powerpoint presentation with voice over
Length: 5-6 mins (no more than 7-8 slides)
Key topics to be covered:
• The problem to be solved
• Innovation of idea
• Execution of the project
Please upload your presentation to OneDrive or Google Drive and provide the download link in the application form.