The concept proposal should be written in English and should not exceed 2 pages excluding the title pageThe concept proposal should include:
- A title page stating clearly the project title and personal details of the author(s) (i.e., full name, student ID, school, department, major, year of study, email and phone number);
- A digest of the proposed project (indicating the main ideas of the entry);
- Work plan and projected date of completion
- Innovation Points
- Form of deliverables/ Expected Impacts
- Appendices and references (if applicable); and
- Endorsement of the project supervisor(s) or faculty member(s).
The Concept Proposal Template can be downloaded here.
SubmissionA successful submission must consist of all of the following:
- ONE original hard copy of the endorsed concept proposal and SIX photocopies of the endorsed concept proposal by hand to Office of the Dean of Students (Room 5016, Lift 3).
- ONE scanned copy of the endorsed original in PDF format by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject “President’s Cup 2018 – Concept Proposal Submission”.
Concept Proposal Submission Deadline: before 5pm, 3 November, 2017.
Submissions made after the deadline will not be considered. No exceptions will be made.